Sunday, May 24, 2009

To Wine or not to Whine is that the Question?!


Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

Confession: I have been trying to create a webpage and setup my blog.

As you can see, I've use the default. I really would like to change the background, and a few other things. Unfortunately, I've tried several times and just cannot grasp the fundamentals. I must be getting up on the stupid side of the bed every morning!

I could go on and on about my frustration but what would be the point? (hearing sighs of relief...including my own) At this point I think I'm just gonna exchange my blog of whine to a glass of wine :-)!

It has been foggy here up in San Mateo hills for the past two days. Drive 5 minutes in any direction and....sunshine! Everyone who has stopped by is in short and t-shirts. Lots of Mark Twain has been quoted over the past two days..."the coldest winter...summer in SF". Funny..no? Umm No! I'm thinking maybe my determination to tweak my blog is making my head a bit foggy...perhaps it's the vino :-p

The reason for my desire to blog is to provide another resource for how-to's on broken china mosaic, floral arrangement, container gardening, or mixed media mosaic. It is my intentio to go a wee bit beyond the beginner basics. For example, when you google "broken china mosaic" you get "turn plate face down, cover with towel and hit with hammer.." OMGosh!! NO! NO! and did I say NOOOOOOO?!! No hammers, no towels, yessss "nippers".

To get more info about making vintage china tiles and other pretty gems you will be able to click on my How-To links (as soon as I can get the bloody website up! lol). In the mean time, feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

To get a better idea of what kinds of beauties I'm typing about, go to my photostream and have a look see!

You can visit my photostream on flickr at http://flickr.com/photos/enchantedrosestudio

Ok, I'm off to enjoy a glass of wine and try to dilute my whine! (cheeky grin)

Keep your good friends close and your loved ones even closer ;-)

Wishing all a very happy and very safe Memorial Day!
Photobucket

No comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails